Sunday, July 27, 2008

THANK YOU

THANK YOU to everyone for coming along yesterday and supporting MDA. I do not have the "official" amount raised BUT i can say it is over $3000. Once i have been to the bank i will post the "official" amount raised. I am blown away by the amount raised and can not thank you all enough for showing your support.
I have a few individual thank yous to make:
Firstly a huge thank you to LISA and GAIL. They worked non stop all day selling tickets and making sure everyone had everything they needed....thanks girls :)
Secondly I want to thank the teachers, Jen, Janine and Marion (links to the blogs in the side bar) from the feedback i have heard your classes were heaps of fun. Thank you for your hard work in making the classes happen.
Thirdly thanks to Sasha www.shopandcrop.com.au for being the shop, organising the kits for the classes and the amazing donations of: 6 vouchers for classes at shop and crop, a monthly kit, The Cropadile and $216 from the sale of the class kits. Thanks Sasha!
I also want to thank my mum, Auntie Jennie, Auntie Lorna for all your wonderful cooking and hard work on the day. Also a big thanks to my "barrel dudes" Jake and Emma you did a wonderful job of drawing the raffles. Thanks to Sharon for selling fruity faces and donating $70 from the sales. Finally thanks to Reg, Lauren and Jane for helping with photos, judging competitions for me and keeping me sane!
Please keep checking the blog i will be back soon to announce the date for the next crop day. I have a few things in mind and the next day just might be sooner than you think :)

THANKS EVERYONE!

No comments: