Tuesday, May 5, 2009

its all happening

Hi Girls

just popping in quickly to let you know that i am still here and am really busy with all the fundraiser planning.
Last night i emailed all the ladies who have been in touch with me about booking tables, if you did not receive an email from me please contact me ASAP on newcastlefundraiser@hotmail.com
If your table is fully paid for I did not send an email.
On the class front, places are filling up very quickly for Marion and Jen's classes. I also confirmed a 3rd class last night and will be back with more details very soon, just waiting to hear back from the teacher, but i can say this class is a little different from the normal class.
Pledges for donations are starting to roll and i will have more detail very soon.

At the moment new bookings are on hold until i can confirm that all the ladies who are booked are still attending. However I have started up a waiting list, so please email me if you are interested.

No comments: