Thursday, July 29, 2010

a total of 3

Hi Ladies

I am back with a sneak peek of the 3 Layouts you will be creating if you take part in Jen's class.....thats right i said 3 Layouts.



the papers are just amazing and I have already ordered my kit (since i will be to busy on the day to attend the class) While Jen has used photos of her beautiful girls I am sure you could adapt at least 2 of the layouts to suit a photo of the boys in your life.
So do not miss out, email me now if you want to book your place. Remember numbers are limited for the classes and we can only take 18 ladies into each class.
I will be back soon with some very exciting news and some very important information for the day

I can not believe we only have just over 3 weeks to go

1 comment:

Cassie said...

The layouts look fantastic.
I am getting excited !!!!!

Thanks to both of you for all the hard work :)