Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Challenge News.

Hey Girls.....

Today's little update is cool....and rather exciting. So here it is.

We mentioned that we will be running a challenge for anyone who donates to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.....well, while I can't announce the actual challenges I am excited to let you all know that three lovely ladies will be creating the challenges for us.

There will be a challenge designed by Kim Archer, Carol-Lea Morgan and Roz James!!!!

How cool is that?
I think its groovy....shame I can't enter myself.

And don't forget that the wonderful prize for this challenge is a layout scrapped by the super talented Kate Mason - YAY!

So that's my news for today. There is so much more to tell you.....but I don't want to overload you all at once. But please stop by again soon....Have a good Thursday.

cheers
Lauren.

No comments: