Thursday, March 8, 2007

Exciting News *COMING SOON*

Hi everyone,

I know I keep telling you all that we will be announcing some news soon.....but this time I really do mean it.

Mandy and I have been busy little chooks trying to get the main requirements for the fundraiser all set up so that we can pay closer attention to the finer details. And I am happy to say that the foundations for the whole thing are now almost finished.

We have also been getting stuck into the finer points which include prizes for our raffle and other fun bits and pieces.

Keep your eyes on this blog on Monday night and I will be uploading our first exciting news sometime in the evening. We have to finalise details but we should be ready to tell you all by then.

I promise you won't be dissapointed! But without giving anything away we were totally flawed to say the least at the fantastic support that has been coming our way over the last couple of days.

I wish I could let you all know what the secret is before monday, however I am off to Camp Quality for the weekend so alas I will be keeping you all in suspense till then.

chat soon
cheers
Lauren.

Quick Edit: I have noticed on other computers that our banner way up there doesn't always appear complete. I am hoping to fix this soon. But if anyone can tell me how to get it up the very top where it belongs I would be forever grateful. Blogspot just seems to have an attitude when it comes to my banner. :) bye

No comments: