Friday, March 28, 2008

50

hope everyone had a great Easter

I recieved my 50th booking tonight, I am so blown away by the response I have had so early on. So if you are thinking about coming along and still have not booked you better get in quick so you do not miss out as I can only take another 25 bookings.

I had some more exciting news last week, I received an email from Get Creative Magazine and they want to do an interview with me about the fundraiser. They have emailed me a whole bunch of questions and have asked for some photos from last year, so i will be busy this weekend getting everything organised. So keep an eye out for the July edition of Get Creative, if you attened last year you just might see a photo of yourself in the magazine :)

Check out the side bar for the amazing people who are lending their support to this great casue.

I will be back soon with some great news

No comments: