Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Why?



A lot of people have been asking me why I choose MD as my charity for the scrapbooking day...well the answer to that is very easy. These ladies are the reason why. These ladies either have MD or have a child with MD, they have all shared their stories with me, some funny and most very touching. It is their stories that inspire me to do as much as I can to support MD. I got to met all these ladies through my friend Lisa (sitting on the end @ the right of the photo) who has MD, the ladies all come together every 3 months at Ladies Group, it gives them all a chance to catch up, share stories and do what ladies do best....chat and eat cake! thanks for welcoming me with open arms ladies.

My inbox is starting to fill up with online stores wanting to help out with donations and the donations should start arriving on my doorstep any day now. As prizes come in I will take sneak peak photos to tease you and keep you waiting in suspense for big day...hehe

Thanks to everyone who has booked in already for the scrap day, the response has been overwhelming. I do not have many spots left so tell all your friends to get in quick if they thinking of coming along.

I will be back to announce some BIG news in a few days

enjoy the rest of your week

No comments: