Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update

Hi everyone
just stopping by to give you all a bit of an update as to how things are going with the planning of the fundraiser.
I have been busily emailing online scrapbooking stores and asking very nicely if they can make a donation to help with our raffles and so far I have received gift vouchers from: www.scrapneeds.com.au - Scrap Needs is also a store front in Cardiff so if you live local pop in and say Hi to Julie and Emma. Other prizes are magazine subscriptions to Scrapbooking Memories and a paper pack from www.bluebazaar.com.au. I have had another 5 stores pledge donations and as soon as they arrive I will post details here on the blog.
Also I have had pledges for handmade gifts from Kim Archer, Janelle Wind, Janine Kaye and Suz Doyle (links in my side bar)...thank you ladies for your support
I have had my interview with Get Creative magazine and that should be out in newsagents June/July.
Bookings are going through the roof, so get in quick if you have not already done so.
Well that's it for tonight, i do have some big news coming soon

No comments: